IMC offers online programs both on YouTube and through Zoom.
Some YouTube programs are recorded and posted on the Video Recorded Programs page of IMC’s website. Others are found on the “Insight Meditation Channel” on YouTube.
The most up-to-date information about our online programs is found on the IMC calendar.
IMC’s YouTube Channel: https://www.YouTube.com/insightmed
IMC’s YouTube Live Stream: https://www.YouTube.com/insightmed/live
Programs on YouTube
Accessed either at YouTube Livestream or IMC Website Livestream
- Weekday Morning Meditation with Gil Fronsdal — 7:00 am meditation, 7:30 am Dharmette
- Sunday Morning Meditation with Gil Fronsdal and Guest Teachers — 9:25 am meditation, 10:00 am Dharma talk (30 – 45-minutes)
- Monday Evening Meditation with Diana Clark— 7:30pm meditation, 8:15 pm Dharma talk, 8:45pm Q&A
- Thursday Evening Class with Tanya Wiser —6:30-8:00pm; The theme and format changes monthly
Programs on Zoom
Small Group Practice Discussions
- IMC is now offering small group practice discussions on Zoom
Each group is facilitated by an IMC teacher or Dharma Leader and is limited to eight participants. You can see the schedule and sign up for a group here. Zoom instructions will be sent by email the day before the meeting.
Regular Weekly Schedule on Zoom
- Sitting, Questions & Reflections with Andrea Fella — 9:30 – 10:45 am, Check calendar for link
- Dharma en Español with Andrea Castillo — 7:30 – 9:00 pm, Check calendar for Zoom link
- Sitting, Questions & Reflections with Andrea Fella — 7:30 – 8:30 pm,
- Offered intermittently. Check calendar for dates and link
Affinity & Support Groups on Zoom
- At Home in the World: Dharma Evenings for people in their 20s and 30s — 7:30 – 9:00 pm, https://zoom.us/j/688465676
- LGBTQueer Sangha with bruni dávila — 5:00 – 6:30 pm, Zoom link will be emailed to participants. To join us online contact email@example.com — will be every Sunday until May 31
- Buddhism and 12-Step Support Group with Jennifer Lemas — 7:30 – 9:00 pm, Check IMC’s event calendar
Second & Fourth Sundays
- Dharma Circle for People of Asian Background with Lilu Chen and Ying Chen — 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Zoom link:
Meeting ID: 898 8792 7912
First & Third Thursdays
- Support Group for persons with Life Threatening Illnesses and Chronic Health Challenges with Ying Chen — 12:30 – 2:30 pm, See the event calendar for how to join this group.
- Senior Sangha Group with David Cohn, Fiona Barner, and Robert Cusick — 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Zoom link will be sent to participants.
For additional Buddhist study courses, see also the Sati Center website.