Insight Meditation Center of the Mid-Peninsula
108 Birch Street
Redwood City, California 94062
IMC is accessible to individuals with disabilities. Among the services offered are:
- One accessible parking space
- Ramp from the parking area to the front entrance; the main halls and bathroom are wheelchair accessible
- Hearing assistance devices
|From Highway 101:
from the North – San Francisco
|From Highway 280:from the North – San Francisco
|From Highway 101:from the South – Palo Alto/San Jose
From Highway 280:from the South – Palo Alto/San Jose
- If able to, please park away from the center, so those who may need to can park closer.
- The lot kitty corner from IMC (Manzo Dental on Hopkins) is open to our members on evenings and weekends.
- The large lot behind 160 Birch Avenue (next to the VA center at 2946 Broadway) is available to us on Sundays only.
- Do not park in any of the other office parking lots. Ample street parking is available.
IMC is a short walk from Redwood City CalTrain station, where trains and buses stop, and El Camino Real, where buses stop. Go to CalTrain and SamTrans for maps and schedules. For all Bay Area transit systems, go to 511.org.
Walking directions from Redwood City Caltrain Station:
- The Caltrain station is at 1 James Street.
- Start going southwest on James Avenue – 0.1 miles.
- Turn right onto El Camino Real – 0.4 miles.
- Turn left onto Hopkins Avenue – 2 blocks or 0.1 miles.
- IMC is located on the left at the corner of Hopkins and Birch.