Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation
Please see FAQs below for info on dates and registration before emailing us with questions.
To sign up to be notified by email of future course offerings, click HERE.
Upcoming Course Dates:
July 19 – Auguust 29, 2015 (Six week course with 5 support sessions)
Registration will opens June 22 7:00am PDT
To register for the course with mentor support , use this link:
The July 19 course is closed for mentor support
- You may register for the waitlist using this link: Register for Waitlist
- If this form is also full, then auditing is your only option (or try again for the fall course).
To audit the course without mentor support, use this link:
October 25 – December 5, 2015 (Six week course with 5 support sessions)
Registration will open September 29 at 3:00pm PDT (links to application forms will appear on this page at that time)
This course is based on Gil Fronsdal’s six-week Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation class. It’s supplemented with written material, exercises and reflections for bringing the practice into daily life.
- 5 weeks of personal support is offered by various teachers either by email, or at pre-arranged times, using Phone, Skype or Google Talk. (Gil does not offer any personal support.)
- The course material is not live, so it can be done at any time during the day.
- The course may also be Audited without personal teacher support.
- If you choose to register for teacher support, please take this commitment seriously: a volunteer experienced meditator will be reserving weekly time for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: When will the next course be offered? How can I find out?
A: If no dates are listed above, then we don’t know yet. Dates will appear on this page as soon as they are known. We usually offer it in the fall and sometimes at other times of year. If you would like to be notified when the next course dates are decided, please sign up for our mailing list by clicking here.
Q: What does this course cost?
A: As with all IMC programs, this course is freely offered. That means there is no fee, but there will be a donation button on the course’s website if you wish to offer support for the teachers and the program.
Q: How do I enroll?
A: When the next course dates are announced, this page will say what day registration will open. On that day, a link to an application form will appear on this page. You come to this page on that day and fill out the application.
If your question is not answered above, you may email to Audiodharma Course.
Donations are welcome.