Benefits Second Harvest Food Bank
THE POWER OF GENEROSITY: The struggle to end hunger in Silicon Valley -Toren Fronsdal
The Food Bank accepts all non-perishable food donations, but especially needs these nutritious items:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup)
- Tuna and canned meat
- Peanut butter
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Low-sugar cereals
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
- Canned fruit packed in juice
- Canned vegetables (low salt)
Collection canister is located in the community hall, left rear from main entrance.
Monetary donations can be submitted here.
Food drive is sponsored by IMC’s LGBTQ Sangha. email@example.com